Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Peach Blossom

With the temperatures in Texas, reaching over 110 everyday, my natural fashion instinct is to of course wear jean shorts and a t-shirt. It's almost like the heat wears me out so much I just give up. But since I just returned from a very long journey, all of my go-to clothes are dirty, very dirty. So I searched through my closet and found this! 

It is so unusual for me to be wearing such a bright and vibrant outfit, with colors like yellow in the sweater, blue in the skirt, orange in the shoes, and red in the lipstick. However, I felt it so appropriate for the meeting I had to attend the other day. I wanted to look like a smiling ball of sunshine. And to add to the theme I wore a recently purchased scent which smells of nectarines, peaches, and honey. It is utterly delicious and sweet. I smell like a little peach blossom. 








Sweater: Theory
Shirt: See by Chloe
Skirt: Theory
Belt: my mother's closet
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Glasses: Ray Bans (yes they are prescription!)
Bag: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment