Sunday, April 17, 2011

Something new, something old, something bold, and something gold

Today was a gorgeous day and so I was inspired by nature and the weather to try on this outfit which is composed of something new, something old, something bold, and something gold. 
Something new: black and wooden wedges! I am in love! They are a mixture of edge and class. Also although high they are like the most comfortable shoes ever. 
Something old: a basic black t-shirt I think I have had for over 3 years. I basically wear it anywhere and everywhere. It looks good and goes with anything!
Something bold: green silk safari cargo pants. I really don't have many words to describe these pants except exotic,  awkward but awesome, and in my opinion a perfect match for the new shoes!
Something gold: a golden jeweled elephant pendant necklace. I really enjoy pendant necklaces because they are simple but really add uniqueness to an outfit! 





photo credit to my wonderful friend Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment