Sunday, May 15, 2011

"Courage and clothes have so much to do with either"- Sara Jeannette Duncan

My mom pointed this quote out to me in a magazine the other day. The words were followed by spreads of models wearing huge patterns mixed together. They were brave, their clothes were bold and I  thought to myself "I would have never put any of those outfits together!"
Each girl was clad in plaid, tribal patterns, stripes, polka dots, and vibrant colors! I wished so badly to be able to have the confidence to wear those clothes instead of the boring black and sometimes floral garments I wear daily. So tonight tried some outfits to see if I could push my limits. For sure, only some actually work, but it was fun to play "dress up" and see how interesting I could get.











1 comment:

  1. kate...have i mentioned that you're the cutest thing since the yetzer hora?

    ReplyDelete