Monday, November 28, 2011

my new obsessions

I'm back, and I know... its been a while! Sorry for my disappearance the past few weeks or shall I say months. It has been a crazy fall, and I have changed quite a bit. 

My New Obsessions...
1. Songs that are solely piano and vocals. My favorite right now is 14 year old british singer Birdy (her songs Without a Word and Shelter are beautiful)

2. The color brown. For me, brown is the new black. Other colors that seem to be catching my eye: mustard, maroon, navy, and camel. 

3. Spin Magazine. It is just great. Read it. (runner-up is Nylon)


4. Cape coats. I know that these sound dreadful, but I am dying to find one! I guess it is something about the silhouette that I think is absolutely fabulous. 


5. The talking twin babies video part 2. Communication always fascinates and I wonder what these kids think that they are talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment