Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bows, Bows, Bows

This evening, I received a present from my and my mom's friend. My first reaction when I saw it was "This envelope, wrapping, or whatever you want to call it,  is gorgeous!"
I decided I want to give all my gifts in packages like this from now on. I also think it would be great for storage and stuff! Too bad they aren't sold in Texas!




Inside, was a photo frame, with a photo of my sister and I at El Bulli, the restaurant I went to with almost 50 courses!


That gift, reminded me of another present that I received while in Venice! Mostly because of the bow that ties it together! It is kind of like a folder, but it is so much cooler!
I have no idea what I am going to put in it yet, but I am so excited to figure that out!



No comments:

Post a Comment