Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Disconnected

I would love to share with you guys a great reason why I have not posted in a long time, but basically all I would be doing is making up an excuse. Over the past few weeks I have been super busy traveling and such (going to the beach at bald head island in north Carolina and getting ready to go to thailand) and all of my efforts to post were unsuccessful. This is unfortunate because I had many topics that I wanted to write about. However, I am hoping that while I am in Thailand, the Asian influences will inspire me and I will be able to go to an Internet cafe so that I can post. If that does not happen, please bare with me and keep checking back! I love all of you guys so much for being even the slightest bit interested in my blog!!

I am about to get on the plane and of course I am excited (in both connotations of the word)!!

Song of the moment: fix you by coldplay.
I know its an old song, but it's beautiful and powerful; it's timeless.

"Lights will guide you home. And ignite your bones. And I will try to fix you."

No comments:

Post a Comment