Monday, June 6, 2011

Paciugo doesn't even come close

When I was in Venice last week, I was introduced to one of the best gelato stands I have ever been to. It was right on the water, next to the Church of the Jesuits, which has a beautiful Tiepolo ceiling. 
The gelato was such a refreshing and perfect finish to a wonderful day in Venice! I think that gelato could almost make anyone feel happier at any time! It is one of my favorite desserts and nothing is as special as authentic gelato in Italy!


Thought this was such a cute moment between these two friends that I had to capture it!
I was very excited!



Eating gelato isn't always pretty!

Shirt: American Apparel (it is actually like a leotard)
Skirt: Free People
Shoes and purse: Steve Madden
Sunglasses: Lozza

No comments:

Post a Comment