Monday, June 6, 2011

I have never loved Shakespeare this much!

The only place in Paris that I have discovered to be interesting that is not french, is the Shakespeare and Co. bookstore. It is adorable, almost like something that would come straight out of a movie! The great part is, that it has been there for years, it is now a staple in the city, and I hope it always is, because it makes me so happy to be there surrounded by hundreds of books! (I don't even like to read all that much!)

Upstairs there is this little alcove where you can people have posted notes. It was so fun to read notes that are written by people from all over the world!

I sat for a minute to read a children's book version of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

Shirt: BCBG Max Azria
Pants: Marc by Marc Jacobs (My favorite pants in the entire world)
Shoes: Toms

I love this...

There was even a piano to play. It is a magical store.

Read this! It is so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment